Co-working in Central
Located in the heart of Central, NextSpace, the French Chamber’s business centre offers a range of office rental solutions with ‘open space’ and private office configurations available.
Renting an office is just part of what we offer. At the core of our dynamic co-working environment is a diverse and international community of entrepreneurs, creating opportunities for synergy on a number of levels.
104 work desks. 5 meeting rooms. 3 floors.
With all-inclusive packages, our co-working space is fully equipped to suit your specific needs.
Proximity to the French Chamber
Enjoy unrivalled proximity to the French Chamber’s extensive services and expand your network.
Office rental at the French Chamber
- 104 work desks in closed office and open space configurations.
- 5 fully equipped meeting rooms.
- Dynamic and friendly co-working environment.
- Proximity to the French Chamber's wide range of services.
- Tenants from various sectors and nationalities.
Office rental options:
|Office||Monthly Rent* (HKD)|
|Open space work desk||5,700|
|Private office for 1 person||From 14,050|
|Private office for 2 people||From 16,000|
|Private office for 3-4 people||From 18,500|
*For 12 months contracts. Short term contracts available on quotation.
Monthly rent includes:
- Receptionist greeting your clients in person and answering the phone on behalf of your company (fluent in English, French, Cantonese and Mandarin).
- Company name at the entrance of the business centre.
- Private direct telephone land line number with voicemail and fax with unlimited local usage.
- Unlimited high speed broadband internet access.
- Mail and courier handling services.
- 24/7 office access.
- Daily office housekeeping.
- Air-conditioning, electricity, lighting, management fees, government rates.
- Unlimited access to 18/F meeting room subject to availability.
- Coffee, tea and refreshments.
- Scanning, black & white printing and photocopy (500 copies max per month).
- Daily access to lounge and local newspapers.
- Free access to other French Chamber business centres in Asia and Dubai (upon availability).
Additional fees charged according to usage (optional):
- International calls
- Colour printing and photocopies
- Access to meeting rooms
- Your company name in the building lobby
- Weekly events and regular workshops
“Thanks to the French Chamber’s assistance and expertise, LEA NATURE Asia was able to settle in quickly and without hassle.” Jeanne Christensen, International Development Director, LEA NATURE Asia.
“The business services of the French Chamber were recommended to me. They provide a highly efficient and professional service, allowing you to easily integrate into working life in Hong Kong.” Philippe Blot, CEO, UINT Asia-Pacific.
Location & Contact Info17F, 18F, 21F, On Hing Building
1 On Hing Terrace
Central, Hong Kong
- Teenie Lip