Ban the clutter. Get rid of the excess. Don't buy too much. Organise your living space because the visual aspect of your home affects your mind. Fanny made these principles her own, and has had a 'less is more' mindset for as long as she can remember.
But at the end of 2015, when she read Bea Johnson’s bestseller Zero Waste Home, it was a turning point: she realised that she still produced too much waste and it was time to embrace a more responsible lifestyle by considerably reducing her waste.
In a world where overconsumption has taken over, Fanny Moritz explains with passion and optimism the benefits of the Zero Waste lifestyle and gives tips on how to easily reduce one's waste.
However, change also needs to come from the corporate world. This is why Raphaël De Ry will speak about how companies can reduce their waste, thus having impact on a larger scale.
In this morning talk, they will:
- Share tips to reduce waste in your daily life
- Provide recipes for more ecological DIY beauty & cleaning products
- Focus on how you can become a more sustainable business
Fanny Moritz, Founder at NO!W No Waste Raphael De Ry, Founder at Edgar
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Wednesday 24th October 2018
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber Meeting Room 18/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD