Companies who are looking to drive improvements and innovations in their businesses can no longer ignore the importance of ‘design thinking’. Insight School of Interior Design’s founder Eve Mercier will discuss how companies can apply a designer’s problem-solving techniques to corporate innovation processes.
In this session, we will:
• Explore the best design thinking methods and techniques
• Understand how to discover hidden opportunities for innovation
• Learn how your business can generate ideas using tools and techniques from the design world such as empathy mapping, brainstorming techniques, customer journeys, associational thinking, and building on the ideas of others
• Work in teams on a real case study and use design thinking techniques to solve a problem.
Come and attend this morning talk to learn how this co-creative, collaborative process can help your company to see problems from a new perspective and solve them in an atypical way.
Speaker: Eve Mercier, Insight School of Interior Design’s founder
Founder of Insight School, Eve Mercier is a qualified Interior Designer and Art Historian who has worked successively in auction houses in Paris and London (Christie's), and as a journalist for the French edition of The Art Newspaper. She then joined the renowned London Interior Design firm Candy & Candy where she was in charge of both commercial and residential projects. Since founding the School in 2013, Eve and her team have run a number of tailored training programs for several high-end and luxury brands across multiple industries.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be done.
* For non members, no show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 7th June 2018
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber Meeting Room 18/F, On Hing Building 1 On Hing Terrace Central
Non Members: $200HKD