The French Chamber committees bring together 700+ members who represent common industry, sector or business interest. They provide members with the opportunity to share best practices, network with key decision makers, and obtain industry perspective.
Committees are the lifeblood of the chamber. They meet on a regular basis and contribute to the Chamber’s agenda.
It is compulsory to be Member of the Chamber to be able to join a committee.
Being a Member of the Chamber gives right to access all committees watches.
Joining a committee offers you connections to grow your business:
- Enables experience and information sharing on common topics,
- Brings support on technical matters,
- Acts as a mentoring platform for newcomers,
- Allows access to authorities through lobbying,
- Creates business opportunities.