Aftercare service – Invest Hong-Kong
with Mr. Stephen Phillips, Director-General of Investment Promotion at InvestHK
Mr KC Lam, Head of Aftercare at InvestHK
Overview of the modern hacker’s weapons of choice and the modern
Zeitgeist of hacker breach
- What are the best value cyber protections and what are the time wasters?
- Where is stolen personal data being used to begin hacks?
- What must you do in a cyber breach?
- Is it worth considering cyber insurance?
- How do you make people in your organisation more vigilant?
with Mr Dmitri M A Hubbard, Head of Legal Risk Management, The Law Society of Hong Kong
* A registration (on-line registration or Outlook invitation acceptation or e-mail) is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 1 working day before the meeting, otherwise no refund will be done.
* No show will be charged unless the meeting is cancelled by the organiser.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all meetings will be cancelled.
For enquiries, please contact Marie-Laurence at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and Time
Tuesday 14 May 2019
12:30 - 14:00
Location French Chamber meeting room, 21/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central, Hong Kong
Members: 120 HKD