Foreign Investment in China in the time of the Trade War
- What liberalisation measures has China adopted this year?
- What is their impact on existing and new foreign investment in China?
- What changes can American and European pressure achieve?
- Will Chinese protectionism be reduced?
Hans-Gunther HERRMANN, Counsel at Paul, Weiss, Rifkind, Wharton & Garrison
* A registration (on-line registration or Outlook invitation acceptation or e-mail) is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 1 working day before the meeting, otherwise no refund will be done.
* No show will be charged unless the meeting is cancelled by the organiser.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all meetings will be cancelled.
For enquiries, please contact Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and Time
Monday 22nd October 2018
12:30 - 14:00
Location french chamber meeting room, 21/f, on hing building, 1 on hing terrace, central, hong kong
Members: 120 HKD