‘The Future of the Workplace’:
- The modern workplace can be more than simply a desk in an office,
- A working environment influences productivity, attraction and engagement of staff, and reflects the culture and brand that ultimately are reflected in performance,
- With competition for talent becoming ever tougher, it is important that companies be seen to be ‘walking the talk’ when it comes to providing not only sustainable workplaces, but those which actively promote health and wellbeing.
In this talk, Mark will share examples of how workplaces are adapting, drawing on the JLL Shanghai office in particular - the 3rd recipient of the WELL Platinum certification out of 8 recipients globally.
Mark Cameron, Sustainability Director, Jones Lang LaSalle
Mark Cameron has over 15 years’ experience in the sustainable design, construction and management of commercial real estate, education & infrastructure, with the last 7 spent in Hong Kong. Mark has worked for international engineering design consultancies and fortune 500 companies, with his experience taking him around the globe. As Sustainability Director for JLL, he is responsible for developing sustainable solutions for clients, promoting Energy and Sustainability across the region and implementing JLL’s Building a Better Tomorrow program.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* We count on your presence: Meetings imply practical organization and invitation to speakers, and it is important that we know how many guests we shall welcome.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all meetings/events will be cancelled.