- How to evaluate and quantify your needs in terms of cash flow and potential growth?
- How to attract qualified Investors?
- How to prepare a pitch: common mistakes to avoid.
- On which criteria investors eventually decide to invest in a business?
- Key clauses of a Shareholders Agreement
- David Baverez, Private Investor & Writer, Hong Kong
- Baptiste Guedez, Co-Founder, Auteur, Hong Kong
* A registration (on-line registration or Outlook invitation acceptation or e-mail) is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 1 working day before the meeting, otherwise no refund will be done.
* No show will be charged unless the meeting is cancelled by the organiser.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all meetings will be cancelled.
For enquiries, please contact Marie-Laurence at email@example.com
Date and Time
Wednesday 20 February 2019
12:30 - 14:00
Location French Chamber meeting room, 21/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central, Hong Kong
Members: 120 HKD