'Millennials, beyond catchphrases and common assumptions, how can we better understand their expectations and translate them in the workplace'
A lot has been said about Millennials, Gen Y, X and now Z, more or less accurate. As Millennials is not a concept “One size fits all”:
- How are the Chinese Millennials compared to their Western peers?
- Is there any significant difference?
- How can we use what we have heard and learnt about this generation to better engage, attract, retain or simply nurture and develop talents?
- How can we adapt their expectations into our work places and, most of all, shall we adapt and to what degree?
Presentation done by Ms. Marie Courtois, Director - Career Management Centre Graduate Programmes - The Chinese University of Hong Kong (CUHK) Business School
* A registration (on-line registration or Outlook invitation acceptation or e-mail) is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 1 working day before the meeting, otherwise no refund will be done.
* No show will be charged unless the meeting is cancelled by the organiser.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all meetings will be cancelled.
For enquiries, please contact Catherine at firstname.lastname@example.org
Date and Time
Monday 20 May 2019
12:30 - 14:00
Location French Chamber meeting room, 21/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central, Hong Kong
Members: 120 HKD