Two Years On: French anticorruption obligations and risks for companies and managers in France and abroad
- Summary of obligations (Scope, French Anticorruption Agency's guidelines, what implications for foreign subsidiaries?)
- Inspections procedures (Off-site and onsite inspections: more than 50 initiated so far and more on the way, lessons learned – what level of international cooperation between authorities?)
- Risk of sanctions (Penalties, referral to the Sanctions Commission of the Agency, giving information to the Public Prosecutor)
- How should you prepare for an inspection?
Jonathan Mattout, Partner, Avocat au Barreau de Paris - Herbert Smith Freehills Paris LLP
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* We count on your presence: Meetings imply practical organization and invitation to speakers, and it is important that we know how many guests we shall welcome.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all meetings/events will be cancelled.