The Asian Luxury Traveller
What does this demographic mean to your brand?
As the number of millionaires in Asia continues to grow, a new class of consumers are emerging, dominating spending and purchasing power across many categories in travel and luxury.
Join this meeting to learn more on:
- The behavioural patterns of this demographic across eight APAC markets, with a focus on China,
- How much does this segment travel, and how much they spend on different categories,
- Where have they travelled to, plan to go next, and what activities and shopping experiences are considered the most sought after.
Amrita Banta, Managing Director at Agility Research & Strategy
Amrita has a 20-year career in growing and developing businesses in Asia and is the Managing Director of Agility Research & Strategy, a luxury research and consulting firm.
Amrita started her career in advertising, working for companies like Saachi & Saachi and J. Walter Thompson and later worked with Harris Interactive, a NASDAQ listed
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* We count on your presence: Meetings imply practical organization and invitation to speakers, and it is important that we know how many guests we shall welcome.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all meetings/events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Monday 21st January 2019
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber meeting room, 21/F., On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central, Hong Kong
Pricing This event is free