How does Greenpeace deal with a super-urban city such as Hong Kong?
· Your objectives in Hong Kong given your own targets
· Your views on sustainability in Hong Kong
· How you interact with the Hong Kong government
Andy Chu, Campaigner, Greenpeace
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* We count on your presence: Meetings imply practical organization and invitation to speakers, and it is important that we know how many guests we shall welcome.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all meetings/events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 16 May 2019
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber meeting room, 21/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central, Hong Kong
Pricing This event is free