In July 2019, the French Chamber in Hong Kong, along with the Sustainable City Task Force of the MEDEF, signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) with the Smart City Consortium to promote cooperation between France and Hong Kong on topics related to Smart City.
Following this, we are delighted to gather leading actors across the Smart City ecosystem in Hong Kong to share insights and prepare the ground for the HKSAR Government's next Smart City Blueprint.
Join the discussion to discover new collaboration forms between private, public and people as well as the latest updates on smart city development in Hong Kong.
- Opening remarks: Pierre-Eric Saint-André, Vice President, French Chamber of Commerce in Hong Kong
Chairman, Dragages Hong Kong & CEO Asia Pacific, Bouygues Batiment International
- Keynote Boris Tkatchenko, International Development Manager, Greater Paris Investment Agency and José-Michael Chenu, Director, Strategic Marketing and Urban Development, VINCI
In the frame of the Greater Paris, they will present a successful new model with proven results in France, to engage a constructive dialogue between Smart City actors in an innovative way: Reves de Scenes Urbaines in Plaine Commune.
- Panel conversation, to discuss new forms of collaboration, learn from the best practices of models already implemented, and get the latest updates on the next Smart City Blueprint of the HKSAR Government.
- Tony Wong, Deputy Government Chief Information Officer, HKSAR Government
- Hugues Parant, Prefect, CEO, Euroméditerranée (see bio here)
- Dr K F Tsang, Vice President, Smart City Consortium (SCC), Chairman of SCC's IoT Committee
- Yoann El Jaouhari, Managing Director Hong Kong and Macau, JCDecaux Cityscape
- Moderated by Marcos Chow, Partner, Head of Technology Enablement, KPMG Hong Kong
|with the support of|
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* No-shows will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 16 January 2020
8:30 - 10:00
Location KPMG, 8th Floor, Prince's Building, 10 Chater Road, Central
Members: 180 HKD
Non Members: 280 HKD