Business Environment Council EnviroSeries Conference – Solving Hong Kong’s Urgent Environment Problem
As the waste problem continues to grow in Hong Kong, it is increasingly important for resources to be managed in an environmentally sustainable way.
Businesses play a key role in helping Hong Kong achieve its sustainability and waste reduction goals, including those set out in the Hong Kong SAR Government’s Blueprint for Sustainable Use of Resources 2013-2022 and in the government’s long-term decarbonisation strategy.
Business Environment Council invites you to further understand how to tackle waste at source exploring the problems, opportunities and future strategies in Hong Kong’s waste management system.
Leaders from businesses, the government, policy makers and entrepreneurs will share and demonstrate their commitment and approaches to reducing, reusing and recycling waste.
Participants will gain insight on waste management best practices and on government initiatives in reducing waste in order to inspire innovative thinking and action among the business and wider community to create a more sustainable Hong Kong.
Don’t miss the chance to network among BEC members in a wide range of business sectors including property development, construction, public utilities, transport and logistics, electrical and mechanical engineering solutions, supply chain, waste management, food & beverage and hospitality.
MORE INFO AND TICKETS
- Early bird (30%) discount on conference registration fee till 8 April 2019
- Members: A 10% discount on conference registration fee
Ticket Reservation Enquiries: Ms Shania Cheng (E: firstname.lastname@example.org | T: 2784 3958)
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* No-shows will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.