Hear this panel discussion to learn where we stand, from simple decision tree to advanced AI,
and understand through practical examples how and where chatbots bring real value.
This panel will address the following topics and more:
- Type of chatbot, tech background, ecosystems
- What you need to build a bot (ressource, quantity of data...)
- Is it necessary to integrate with social plateforms, database, ERP, website, BI ? For what purpose?
- Customer business cases (retail in Hong Kong)
The panel will be moderated by Yvon Le Renard, Managing Partner, Clever Age Asia Ltd
- Katherine Pei, Co-Founder, Whatsquare
- Tom Jackson, Co-Founder, Bayes Digital Solutions
- Brice LeGuen, Director, KRDS Hong Kong
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 15 November 2018
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber Meeting Room, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD