Data, data, data. Companies are collecting more information about their customers than ever.
But understanding why data is collected, how to store it, and what to do with it, can be a challenge for companies of all sizes. Data driven strategy, collection, storage, real-time decision are not just buzzwords after all.
In this morning talk, the panel will discuss:
-‘Data driven’, What do we actually mean?
-How to get a global view when data is everywhere.
-Strategy : online and offline
-Platforms: where to store the data? The 360º view of the client
-Companies, from large to small, need digital transformation strategies: How do they select platforms? How to be sure that data is centralised appropriately?
|- Daniel Clarke, Head of IoT, Big Data and Emerging Products APAC, Informatica|
|- Alain Floch, APAC Cloud Specialist Director, Big Data & Analytics, Oracle|
|- Anis Achour, Business Development Manager, Astrakhan APAC Ltd|
|- Yvon Le Renard, Managing Director, Clever Age Asia|
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 28th February 2019
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD