You have the data. Now what? Data isn’t information. And information doesn’t equal action!
We’ll show you that companies, big or small, can translate their vision into strategies that grow revenue or cut costs across sales, marketing, and social intelligence.
In this morning talk, you will learn how to:
- Build foundations for a sound data analytics strategy that generates business value;
- Tackle obstacles in data-driven strategies in sales, marketing & beyond (such as data silos);
- Overcome the ‘people problem’ in data analytics;
- Create true impact via machine-learning and;
- Integrate data analytics into decision-making across the entire company.
Manuela Buerki is Director of Marketing and Strategy at Integrated Management Systems (IMS) in Hong Kong. With a proven track record in marketing analytics, she brings with her a clear understanding of how to execute campaigns to drive business growth. As well as driving strategy for IMS’ corporate ventures, she successfully leads the IMS digital marketing team in projects ranging from growth marketing in China to rebranding international companies for the Asian markets.
Manuela read Law at University College London (LL.B. Hons) and obtained her Master’s in Risk Management from the Sciences-Po University, Paris.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Wednesday 8 May 2019
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD