The Food & Beverage scene in Hong Kong is always welcoming new players taking up the challenge of operating in Hong Kong.
Come and learn from key players about the reasons behind their strategic decisions:
- How to deal with rent increases, short leases, recruitment and training, competition, etc.?
- What makes your group as successful as it is today?
- Big data and AI are increasingly dominating the news. Are you embracing these changes?
- How do you see Hong Kong’s future?
- How do you decide between creating a stand-alone restaurant or a concept that can be replicated?
- David Baverez, Investor (his bio)
- Christopher Mark, Co-founder, Black Sheep Restaurants (his bio)
- Danilo Nicoletti, Chief Operating Officer, Lai Sun Dining Group (his bio)
- Manuel Palacio, Co-founder, Pirata Group Limited (his bio)
- Randy See, Director, Piccolo Concepts Limited
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be done.
* No show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organizer.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Tuesday 22nd January 2019
8:30 - 10:00
Location Bankers Club, 43rd-44th Floor, Gloucester Tower, The Landmark, Central
Members: 280 HKD
Non Members: 400 HKD