With the support of GL Events and WAN (Corporate Services) Ltd.
The 3rd Edition of the Luxury Symposium is on!
It will take place on Monday 5 November, from 1.00pm to 6.30pm. The conference will be followed by a cocktail.
200 participants - 20 expert speakers - First RETAIL IN ASIA Award
This year’s topic of the Luxury Symposium 'Greater Bay Area: a new playground for luxury brands?'. It will focus on the following main topics:
- BRI, GBA: What’s in store for Hong Kong?
- Chinese travelers How to engage them and retain them
- New retail : is Tech the new black?
- Sustainability: Transparency, Traceability and the New Consumer’s Mindset
Hear from the likes of
Farfetch, Kering, Esquel Group, Cherry Blossoms Marketing Research & Consulting,
The Economist, Melco Resorts & Entertainment...
Join us at the beautiful K11 Atelier @Victoria Dockside to share leading insights from key players in the luxury sector.
Discover the full progamme here.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be done.
* No show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organizer.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Monday 5 November 2018
13:00 - 19:30
Location K11 Atelier 21/F, 18 Salisbury Road, TST
Members: 950 HKD
Non Members: 1200 HKD