Marina Vogt, Hong Kong's first Chief Happiness Officer, currently working for Fung Group, will share insights from her ‘happiness experiment’ and experience in creating a happy culture by design.
Come along to this Morning Talk to discover her key takeaways from this unique experience and how you can create your own happy culture at work.
Insights to be shared
• Why it’s important to foster a happy culture for your team
• How might an organisation begin this journey
• What initiatives have worked from her experience
Marina Vogt, Engagement Lead & Chief Happiness Officer Fung Group, completed her education at Li Po Chun United World College and the University of Hong Kong. She is also an alumna of The Women’s Foundation Mentoring Programme, and is a certified Applied Positive Psychology Life and Happiness Coach.
Coming from a diverse background spanning academia, creative arts, non-profit and corporate, she has spoken on a variety of topics including Why Happiness?, Happiness at Work, Resilience, Creating Organisational Cultures, Bringing Your Full Self to Work.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Tuesday 26 November 2019
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD