Hong Kong is facing a unique situation that is impacting businesses both large and small. Big corporates have to adapt and implement new plans with their related costs, while SMEs face the threat of possibly going out of business.
Craig Paterson, Regional Leader for DAC Specialty within Marsh-JLT Specialty, will advise on the actions leaders should consider and implement to best maintain their business during the current situation.
Key takeaways from the session:
• Understanding the types of incidents that could occur
• Linking them to business recovery and resiliency
• Understanding the role of insurance
• Setting out initial preparation options
Craig Paterson’s role is to design, deliver, and project manage risk consulting resources within Asia.
All along his career, Craig has advised various organisations in meeting their Corporate Governance requirements, developing risk management frameworks, undertake process risk re-engineering, project risk management and risk audits. This work has included clients drawn from all major industries. Prior to JLT he was the Risk Manager at the United Nations Population Fund (UNFPA) based in New York.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 10 October 2019
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD