|THE SOURCING SYMPOSIUM|
The sustainability challenges we face are not looming in the future. They’re pressing on us today.
Consumers and stakeholders increasingly demand greater transparency on the origins of products. Where they come from, what they contain, how they were made.
Retailers and industry have an essential role to play in reversing this worrying and inevitable trend.
Throughout the day, sourcing experts, NGOs, brands, manufacturers and retailers will share how to overcome the challenges to implement responsible business practices and explore a renewed approach for sourcing.
Join our full-day conference and get key insight to drive change and shape a new sourcing industry model.
|9:30am||KEYNOTE: The future's consumers trends|
|9:50am||FASHION INDUSTRY AND BEYOND - PART I: Challenges and progress to achieve sustainability|
|11:10am||FASHION INDUSTRY AND BEYOND - PART II: Global brands' sustainability and responsibility|
|2:00pm||PLASTIC FOCUS: Re-creating for the environment|
|3:45pm||PACKAGING INDUSTRY: Bettering the customer experience with sustainability initiatives|
|SPONSORS & PARTNERS|
For sponsorship opportunities, please click here or email us.
|WHY YOU SHOULD ATTEND|
|- Learn from 15+ expert speakers from leading companies and organisations
- Meet 200 decision-makers and key players in the sourcing industry
- Networking opportunities throughout the day
Confirmed speakers include representatives from:
|- Members rate - 1,800 HKD
- Non-members rate - 2,300 HKD
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* No-shows will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 28 May 2020
9:00 - 17:00
Location Harbour Grand Hong Kong, 23 Oil Street, North Point
Members: 1800 HKD
Non Members: 2300 HKD