|To win over customers and stakeholders, going digital and creating interaction is not enough. It’s all about trust.
But today, trust has become increasingly difficult to maintain and the rise of disinformation is more powerful than we imagine. This is why being trusted as a brand and as a leader should be a major focus.
Join this 'Morning Talk' on Wednesday 11 September to hear fact-checking expert insight from Cat Barton, Asia fact-checking editor at AFP (Agence France-Presse) who will talk about disinformation in Asia and its impact on society.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Wednesday 11 September 2019
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD