Selling a company is a critical milestone in an entrepreneur’s career which requires careful planning, technical expertise and specific project management skills.
An entrepreneur who successfully sold his business in 2017, a Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A) lawyer and an M&A financial advisor will provide business owners with a triple perspective on how to prepare for and optimise the terms of these transactions, from a business, financial and legal perspective.
- Timing and preparation for a sale
- Structure and execution of a sell-side auction process
- Key considerations on M&A legal documentation
Jean-Baptiste Dabadie, CEO and former sole owner of Asiapack
Nicolas Vanderchmitt, Partner at LPA-CGR
Erwan Meurzec, Managing Director at Pickering Pacific
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 14th June 2018
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber of Commerce 18/F, On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD