|The notion of sustainable finance has been around for some time: is it a trend, a marketing trick, or a real, impactful commitment?
Come and hear Pierre Rousseau, Senior Strategic Advisor for Sustainable Business at BNP Paribas, as he gets to the bottom line of sustainable finance.
|More specifically, he will discuss:
- Why it is an irreversible trend
- Why better business means a better world
- Transition or transformation
- Challenges or opportunity
- The cost of inaction
In his personal life, Pierre has been actively involved in supporting projects in the circular economy such as Nomad Plastic, and raising funds for sustainable NGOs such as the internationally renowned Room To Read and the Hong Kong-based and independent NGO, Sunshine Action.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* For non-members, no-show will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* No-show penalty of HK$200 will be applied to members if they do not attend the event (without the required three days prior notification of cancellation).
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Thursday 24th January 2019
8:30 - 10:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Non Members: 200 HKD