The Chinese e-Commerce market is the largest eCommerce market in the world. This market has its own specificities: local players and local practices quite different from the western world. Whether you are a brand or a merchant with a e-Commerce project in China, this training will help you to understand the local e-Commerce Chinese market, the best eCommerce practices in China and the Chinese digital ecosystem. Through real life examples and study cases, this training will allow you to gather the necessary practical and market knowledge for your e-Commerce success in China.
Who should attend?
This training session targets any brands or merchants with an e-Commerce or Digital project on the Chinese market. Entrepreneurs or e-Commerce practitioners can join this course.
Market Insights :
- Who are the Chinese Internet users & online buyers ?
- Focus on the mobile market in China
- Market Size / Market Growth
- Why does the Chinese consumer buy online?
Marketplaces & eTailers
- The major importance of e-Marketplaces in China’s e-Commerce scene
- Business models of the e-Marketplaces in China
- Tmall & JD Focus
- Niche players presentation
- Shoppers acquisition on e-Marketplaces
- Case Studies
- Costs and Team necessary to setup and run
Cross Border eCommerce
- What & Why Chinese shoppers buy on Cross Border e-Commerce ?
- Why and How brands can leverage Cross Border e-Commerce ?
- Focus on the main players
- Review of the different logistics options
- Cross Border Tax – New Scheme and Positive List
Stand Alone eCommerce Website
- The Localization of an e-Commerce Website for China
- Hosting a website in China
Digital Landscape & Baidu
- Baidu & Baidu Marketing
- Basics of Baidu SEO
- Livestreaming & e-Commerce
- Short Videos
Social Marketing & Social e-Commerce
- Social Marketing insights
- Why social marketing is a Must for eCommerce in China ?
- Weibo is not dead ! How a brand can use Weibo ?
- WeChat : The Super App
- WeChat Features / Accounts / ecosystem
- How to acquire WeChat followers ?
- How to run eCommerce with WeChat ?
- Advertising with WeChat
- Case studies & Campaigns
Strategy & Budget
- The MUST HAVE of an eCommerce Strategy
- Planning a budget for your eCommerce
Speaker –Cyril Drouin:
Cyril Drouin is the Chief eCommerce Officer for Greater China at Publicis Communications. He is based in the Shanghai office and runs the Publicis Commerce practice in China. Cyril has more than 10 years eCommerce and Digital experience in China. Local and international companies came to rely on the eCommerce and digital marketing expertise Cyril creates their successes in either optimizing or creating their digital & eCommerce presence in China. Cyril is a regular well-respected speaker and trainer at various digital and eCommerce conferences. He hosts high-level training sessions about the Chinese eCommerce ecosystem in China and around the world. Cyril is teaching eCommerce and Digital Marketing to executive MBA students as well. Cyril holds a Master degree in IT & Mathematics. He is native in French and fluent in English, also has a good command of Chinese, so his trainings are attended by trainees from all walks of life in Chinese business.
Date and Time
Wednesday 12 June 2019
9:00 - 18:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Members: 2900 HKD
Non Members: 3600 HKD