Driving change and growth in a B2B sales organisation is no easy task. Discover the best practical ideas and methodologies to overcome intercultural hurdles and optimise performance to take your sales organisation to the next level.
This practical workshop-based program is designed to provide the participants with methodologies that can be applied to any B2B sales organisation, regardless of industry.
Zane has over 27 years of sales and sales leadership experience, 20 of which have been based in Asia. He has observed and coached over 3,000 sales meetings, and has worked with over 5,000 sales professionals from 25 countries.
• Understand the true strengths and weaknesses of your sales organisation.
• Drive successful change in a multi-cultural organisation.
• Ensure your sales personnel is able to maximise the value of every sales opportunity, both for their customers and for the company.
THE TRAINER - Zane INGLIS, Founder & CEO of CORE Value Selling
Zane Inglis is the Founder and CEO of CORE Value Selling, a globally focused Sales Optimisation company with strong roots in Asia. Zane has been doing business in Asia since 1995 and has been delivering sales focused training and consulting projects since 2006. Zane says his philosophy towards training and consulting is to maintain a focus on ‘Simplified Enhancement’. This means providing practical and field- relevant solutions to the complex challenges being faced by his multi-national clients.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* No-shows will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Wednesday 27 November 2019
9:00 - 12:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Members: 1500 HKD
Non Members: 1700 HKD