This training is based on the research of world leading business psychologist Dr. Robert Cialdini.
Over 30 years of research have uncovered underlying principles of persuasion which govern whether we receive a ‘Yes’ or a ‘No’ to our requests. Understanding these principles provides a powerful skill set in positioning our proposals whether in a business or personal situations.
By taking this course, participants will:
• Learn the decision triggers and discuss the ethics of persuasion.
• Discuss three different approaches to using persuasion.
• Utilise the principle of contrast in any influencing situation.
• Learn the 4-step approach to utilising persuasion. Understand the six principles of persuasion, identify which naturally exist in any influencing situation, and utilise them in an effective and ethical way.
• Apply each of the principles to a specific situation in which the student would like to have increased influence. Be aware and act accordingly when people are trying to use any of the six principles of persuasion against them in an inappropriate or unethical way.
Speaker - Raphael Sachs:
Raphael is a French entrepreneur with over 20 years of experience in Fast Moving Consumer Goods, Services, Digital Start-ups and multinational companies.
Based in Asia for the last 16 years, he developed a deep knowledge of most Asia-Pacific markets and cultures. He delivers high-level training courses to Corporate and Individuals clients in Business Psychology & Soft Skills with Evolution-U, a leading training institute.
Date and Time
Wednesday 20 March 2019
9:30 - 17:30
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Members: 2900 HKD
Non Members: 3400 HKD