Our workplace is a generational melting pot. You’re probably managing four different generations, all of whom have ingrained differences on important issues like company commitment, flexibility, rewards, and change. You’ll learn why one group is team oriented while the other is fiercely independent; and why one works for rewards while another works only if the work is ‘interesting’. This will help you get the most out of each group by using the appropriate motivation.
You’ll also see how to turn the different attitudes and skills each generation brings to the table into powerful performance drivers. You’ll learn to spread your new understanding in your group so that resentment, misunderstandings and conflict are minimised.
Participants will learn how to:
• Practice a tool to build positive relationships.
• Challenge your preconceptions of general differences.
• Earn the trust of each generation through respect.
• Develop cross-generational relationships.
THE TRAINER- Andrew Yeung, DALE CARNEGIE
Andrew Yeung is a Hong Kong-based corporate training professional. He manages, designs and delivers training programs for multinational corporations in Hong Kong and Asia Pacific on leadership and personal development topics. Committed to creating positive changes, Andrew has delivered training in 10 countries since 2010. He enjoys enabling individuals and businesses to transform their performance.
A dynamic trainer, Andrew has worked with 10,000+ professionals including corporate executives, managers, and general staff to sharpen their leadership, management, communication, and presentation skills. He has delivered programs for leading organisations in Hong Kong and APAC.
With his strong background as Training Manager, Training Consultant and Professional Speaker, Andrew brings diverse knowledge and experience to every programme and delivers results.
* An online registration is a confirmed booking.
* Cancellation must be notified at least 3 days before the event, otherwise no refund will be made.
* No-shows will be charged unless the event is cancelled by the organiser.
* When Typhoon 8 (or above) or Black Rainstorm Signal is hoisted, all events will be cancelled.
Date and Time
Wednesday 25 March 2020
9:00 - 12:00
Location French Chamber, 18/F On Hing Building, 1 On Hing Terrace, Central
Members: 1000 HKD