The Corporate Sustainability Committee was launched in June 2015. It focuses on corporate sustainability, not philanthropy. Members want to concentrate on business, measure the impact of sustainability on business, get concrete ideas, and are interested in hearing from practitioners. It may also launch lobbying actions.
You should be interested in this committee, if:
- You have responsibilities in CSR in your company, or
- You are interested in the topic.
- 50% hold CSR responsibilities in their company,
- 50% are from the industrial side, 30% are from the retail side, the 20% remaining are either consultants or service providers.
Vice-PresidentCatherine CHIU (CRYSTAL GROUP)
- 111019 How to engage with the greatest upcycling challenges by Devin Seese from Miniwiz
- Mekong Club - Business Pledge against Modern Slavery