The Luxury and Retail Committee’s goal is to provide members, particularly managers and business people working within the luxury and retail sectors, with the most extensive knowledge possible on the day-to-day challenges facing these industries in Hong Kong and Asia. It also strives to strengthen the ability of our members to face such problems head on and to succeed in an increasingly-competitive environment.
You should be interested in this committee, if:
- You are from the Luxury and Retail sector, or have links with it.
- Over 200 members in this Committee, which represents 1/5 of all members.
- A large representation of the French Chamber members, both large corporations and entrepreneurs.
PresidentAlain LI (RICHEMONT ASIA PACIFIC LIMITED)
Vice-PresidentDamien VERNET (LVMH - FASHION GROUP ASIA PACIFIC)
- What are the keys for ensuring customer loyalty? Join Manon Roumens from La Maison du Chocolat and Antoine Vatar from Albert, as they share their own company’s experience with the many elements of boosting customer loyalty. 27 May 2020
- 080120 How to choose the right location for your store & A Quick update on the retail market in Hong-Kong