This new committee, the result of the merger of the former Infrastructure and Green Business committees, was launched early July 2018 and focuses on the ‘Smart City’ concept and the relations with the Hong Kong administration. The committee has decided to follow up on the success of the Wise City programme launched a couple of years ago and endeavours to contribute to ensuring Hong Kong remains Asia’s world city.
You should be interested in this committee, if:
- You are working in the infrastructure/ green business/ smart city fields, or
- You want to get more information on the local market, or
- You want to be aware of government projects.
- Over 100 members gathering representatives from the main players in the field (50% of the members),
- 65% have leading positions (CEO, president/chairman, managing director, director, etc),
- and a large proportion hold regional responsibilities.
PresidentAntoine GRANGE (SUEZ NWS)
Ludovic LANG (THALES TRANSPORT & SECURITY (HONG KONG) LTD)
+852 2294 7708