Banque Transatlantique is a 100% subsidiary of Crédit Mutuel - CIC Group, the third largest retail banking group in France. It was founded in 1881 by Eugène Péreire, President of the Compagnie Générale Transatlantique, and is one of the oldest private bank in France.
Steeped in tradition, Banque Transatlantique offers a global and personalized approach to two main categories of clients :
- High net worth French clientele who, from generation to generation, have entrusted the bank with the management of their family assets.
- Overseas French nationals : diplomats, expatriates and entrepreneurs, who require tailored credit solutions and banking services.
Banque Transatlantique's strength lies in it competence in the following areas :
- Financial engineering and tax expertise, to meet client's personal and family wealth management expectations.
- Stock options, to offer full assistance in handling this technical part of client's compensation package.
- Discretionary asset management, to maximize asset value over the long term.
- Expatriation, to provide fiscal advisory and cross-border banking services, easing client's transition into a new country or return to France.
Along with these very specific skills, the bank also provides classic banking services and products, including French real estate investment, international mortgage solutions, global medical coverage and life insurance schemes.
Banque Transatlantique operates from offices in Paris, London, New York, Montreal, Hong Kong and Singapore, as well as bank subsidiaries in Luxembourg and Belgium.
The Hong Kong Representative Office provides a local contact for Banque Transatlantique's clients and welcomes individuals looking for investment advisory or asset management solutions in Europe.
Date of Establishment
Number of Employees
Location & Contact Info28 Queen's Road Central 22/F Central Tower Central HONG KONG
- Tel: 21060391