Sector: Accounting, audit
Our client is a French outdoor lifestyle brand with headquarter in Paris, France. To strengthen its team, they are now recruiting an Accountant at the Asia office in Hong Kong.
This position is in charge of all accounting activities (AR, AP, GL, Assets, Cash flow) using accounting tools (SAP) and for reporting information both to the Asia and Corporate management teams, under the responsibility of the Financial Manager.
- Booking and checking data in the accounting system (SAP) on a daily basis:
- AP and AR (orders/quotations to invoices)
- Assets, treasury and General Ledger accounts (check and book operations)
- Monthly provisions and accruals to prepare monthly reporting to regional (HK) and corporate (France) Headquarters (Turnover / P&L / Balance sheet).
- Participate on quarterly forecast and yearly budget process:
- Participate in the budget and forecast process
- Share information with controlling for update version and variance analysis
- Maintain consistency of the data (purchases and sales from the Supply Chain)
- Provide key comments on results and risk to Regional and Corporate Management
- Help on assessment of the performance:
- Analyze the activity and provide accurate and useful information to follow compliance and group requirement and anticipate the risks from accounting point of view
- Validate and ensure the proper level of control of revenues and expenses
- Be the contact window to legal/fiscal local authorities (declarations) and banks (operations)
- Use IT tools (SAP, GL Wand, Excel) and participate to IT software evolution to increase the level of business support
- CPA and/or Bachelor Degree in Finance, Accounting, or related disciplines
- 3 – 4 years of experience (garment/footwear and retail industry a plus)
- Excellent Excel user, problem solving skills & analytical mind set
- ERP system experience is a must (e.g. SAP, JDE, Oracle, Hyperion, etc.)
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- English language is a must, French a plus but not compulsory
+852 2294 7710