Sector: Accounting, audit, Other Professional Services
Our client is looking for an Accountant and Client Relationship Administrator to (i) supervise and support its accounting department, and (ii) handle clients’ communications on all accounting and company administration topics.
We are looking for a trustful collaborator able to deal with the following responsibilities:
- Accounting, audit & tax filing: supervision and support of our accounting team with their day-to-day operational tasks in:
- Bookkeeping with review and correct potential errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents, and reports, liaise with clients for getting accurate information. From time-to-time, execute accounting entries.
- Audit Liaison: organize & follow-up audit processes with the accounting team and the clients;
- Tax filing: accurately monitor and follow-up tax filing with internal teams and the clients:
- Improve internal processes and organize client’s accounting tasks by liaising with other of our client’s group departments
- Corporate Administration:
- Company secretary: liaise with the internal company secretary officer and clients for secretarial matters.
- HR: understand and assist on client’s HR tasks (employment process, payroll and MPF),
- Compliance: understand and assist on internal due diligence process and liaise with clients
- Banking: understand and assist internal teams for client’s banking topics
- Clients Relationship:
- Handle clients’ communications dealing with client’s accounting and their company’s administration through email, phone exchanges, and face-to-face meeting.
- Liaison between client and all departments for services implementation and delivery;
- Report to management and assist manager for solving client’s issues;
- Arrange on-site assistance to clients (when requested);
- Others: handle any additional activities related to the position in a proactive way.
The ideal candidate should gather the following skills:
- Qualification and degree in accounting, with Strong Knowledge of IFRS;
- Strong practice and experience in all HK company’s administration;
- Strong practice of HK tax, company secretary and accounting system;
- Professional accounting software skills, including XERO practice;
- Client’s communication skills
- Well-organized, detail-oriented, proactive and able to manage multiple priorities and tasks;
- Experience in managing a team of accountants;
- Diligent in time recording;
- First priority will be given to person Fluent in French, Fluent English and Cantonese will be considered
- Resourceful and open minded;
- Respect confidentiality and good understanding of compliance issues.
+852 2294 7706