Sector: Other Professional Services
Who we are
The French Chamber is today one of the largest European chambers in Hong Kong and one of the largest French Chambers in Asia-Pacific.
Established in 1986, the French Chamber is a private association that caters for its members’ needs and interests. With over one third of members being non-French nationals, the French Chamber takes pride in its diverse membership base.
The French Chamber is divided into two main departments.
- The Members Services department helps members to develop their visibility and network through events, committees and publications.
- The Business Services department includes company set up & domiciliation services, office rental, recruitment, visa application, translation, business missions and market studies, helping French companies to establish and expand in Hong Kong.
- Maintain good presentation of the office area and office supplies
- Monitor booking and arrangement of meeting rooms
- Handle daily incoming/outing mail and courier services
- Answer and transferring calls in a professional manner
- Able to welcome clients and guests properly
- Perform any ad-hoc tasks if needed
- Proactive, friendly and positive attitude
- Fluent in Cantonese, Mandarin and English
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, self-motivated and independent
Personal Qualities general to ALL Chamber staff:
- Perfect presentation
- PR attitude with all the members: positive, smiling, Customer focus & oriented
- Represents well the Chamber in adopting the Chambers values and objectives
- Respond to Members inquiries
- Enthusiastic and dynamic
- Positive and helpful attitude with all the Chamber’s staff
- Adaptable and flexible
- Increase economical & political awareness in reading many newspapers, magazines, web sites, the chamber’s press review…
+852 2294 7706