Sector: Consulting, IT & Computer
For our client, an innovative Third party inspection actor, we are currently looking for a Business Analyst.
The Business Analyst is the technical expert of the Execution team, presenting the technical aspects of how the Group’s products and services meet the Customers’ needs and solve their specific problems.
He/she performs technical presentations in collaboration with other Sales team members, and also responds to requests for information or requests for proposals from Customers, supplying the technical details of proposed solutions.
He/she is also responsible to capture the details of the client requests and business requirement to be reviewed by the Product team.
- Supports sales productivity, success and deal flow by securing the “technical close”;
- Works closely with Account Managers to utilize his/her tech knowledge with sales acumen to identify new business opportunities and capture and document the business needs and technical requirements;
- Lead process and business mapping initiatives
- Collaborates to ensure proposed deals include technical solutions that accurately address prospects and Customers’ needs, and are appropriately supported by key prospects’ and Customers’ technical decision-makers;
- Proactively identifies information gaps (prospects, Customers and project details), and scopes the technical solution required to address prospects’ and Customers’ requirements;
- Assesses prospects’ and Customers’ met and unmet needs, recommends solutions that optimize value for both the prospects/Customers and the Group;
- Documents assumptions and finalizes scope;
- Assists with the development of formal sales plans and proposals for prospects and Customers;
- Delivers presentations and articulates features, functions, and benefits of the Group’s products and services;
- Internally recommends enhancements, extensions, modifications, etc. to the Group’s products and services to better respond to market, prospects and Customer’s demands and needs;
- Provides coaching and training to sales team in order to enhance their product knowledge, technical acumen, and technical sales skills.
- A Bachelor’s degree or a combination of education and experience in software engineering or information systems;
- 6+ years of sales or sales engineering experience in a B2B environment;
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in sales;
- Proven technology skills;
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities, and strong written and verbal communication skills;
- Aptitude in delivering attractive and convincing presentations;
- Aptitude in analysis, quotation, specification writing, etc.;
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong problem-solving capabilities;
- Positive, customer and service-oriented mindset;
- Willingness and flexibility to travel;
- English and Chinese fluency is a must.
+852 2294 7710