Sector: Consulting, IT & Computer, Technology
For our client, an innovative Third party inspection actor, we are currently looking for a Cloud Systems Engineer.
Be part of a global and dynamic team responsible for system designs, upgrades, maintenance, performance tuning and recovery processes . He/she will be required to ensure smooth operations of both services we offer to clients and internal systems while making continual improvements with focus on efficiency of internal processes and enhancing cybersecurity. He/she will be required to take part in various projects that deliver business goals.
- Provisioning, configuring, administering of client systems, and internal services in a global environment
- Ensuring the effective operation of systems to maximize uptime and availability
- Ensuring the design of systems allows components to work together effectively without compromising cybersecurity controls by meeting or going beyond industry best practices
- Working closely with the Dev team, and customer success team
- Performing system monitoring, verifying systems integrity and availability
- Managing mobile hardware program and MDM system, for example, security policies, kiosk mode, device enrollments
- Ensuring backup operations and system security are in compliance according to client policies and SLA
- Liaising with external vendor/3rd parties as necessary
- Proficient in utilizing AWS services or other IAAS technology
- Proficient in Linux, Saltstack, bash scripting and related system management components
- Proficient in mobile device management (MDM) technology
- Understand DevOps continuous integration and deployment practices
- Has advanced knowledge of system administration, enterprise backup and recovery procedures, performance monitoring tools.
- Has advanced knowledge in system vulnerabilities and security related issues
- Has the ability to establish and maintain cooperation, understanding, trust and credibility
- Has the ability to multi-task and response to emergency situations effectively
- Has the ability to plan, organize and document complex system design activities and to configure systems to be consistent with policies/procedures
- Knowledge in php, python programming will be beneficial
- Outstanding communication (verbal and written) skills, including the ability to communicate complex technical information
- Good command of spoken and written English is essential. Proficiency in Cantonese, French or Mandarin will be appreciated
+852 2294 7710