Our client, an international insurance group, is currently looking for a Direct sales manager. Part of the regional sales team, the role will be focusing on international health insurance.
The aim of the company is to provide local expertise to ensure easy and sustainable access to quality healthcare on an international level from a platform which, one day, will be the most highly recommended in the world.
Primary function is to drive regionally new business direct sales, achieve direct new business and renewal targets by conducting the following activities:
- Robustly follow up all opportunities and quotations by attending swiftly all calls or leads coming from the website,
- Record all relevant activities on the appropriate systems and report accordingly,
- Preparation of quotations, negotiation of contract terms, pricing to deliver the best possible outcome for our direct customers,
- Participate in the creation and delivery of marketing and direct sales campaigns notably by working on content and new partnership negotiation,
- Support renewal process,
- Keep up to date with current market conditions and competing products,
- Contribute to the team ethos of the business by engaging with and assisting all departments and colleagues to help deliver the best customer service at every level.
- Fluent in English and French, Mandarin/Cantonese would be a plus
- Proven record of success in sales preferably in direct sales
- Some experience in health insurance or employee benefits sales or consulting
- Knowledge of the Asian insurance market
- Total commitment to service
- Customer centric
- Problem solver
- Results oriented
- Good team player
+852 2294 7710