This position will require a dynamic, well-organized and detail-oriented self-starter to work in a fast growing international business consulting division of a major European banking group. Our client provides a broad range of services from strategic consulting to corporate services for French Corporate clients.
They provide full support in the career development (language course, training, study leave etc) for suitable candidate.
Being a corporate services Junior consultant for a portfolio of European companies in Hong Kong. Assisting Senior Consultant in their daily tasks. Reporting to a Branch Manager.
- Responsible to communicate with the clients to determine and accomplish the tasks attributed to you
- Follow-up and dedicate your time to corporate services issues. Corporate Services include “Hands-on” works in bookkeeping, Financial Reporting, Audit coordination, Bank Management, Company Secretary, Human Resources and Other Administrative tasks
- Support the clients in their development in Hong Kong
- Assist the senior consultants in the support of their clients and provide them with information regarding some ad-hoc matters such as specific tax, investment structures or licensing issues
- Coordinate with outside professionals (lawyers, auditors etc.) to structure advice when necessary
- Assist the Branch Manager in the organization and the development of the department by providing notes, memos and organization support
- University graduates (with Business Administrations or Accounting degree is preferred);
- Proficiency in computer literature and Microsoft Office applications
- General knowledge of business environment of Hong Kong and Mainland China
- Knowledge in accounting, experience with audit and HK Company Laws would be a plus
- Previous working history in similar duties is preferred, but Fresh Graduate will also be considered;
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Cantonese & Mandarin). French is a definite advantage
- Good communication skill, able to manage the priorities and deadline, good team player
- Immediately available is preferredApply
+852 2294 7706