Sector: Logistics, Shipping, Freight Forwarding & Import/Export
For our client, an award-winning product design company bringing a unique and sophisticated perspective to the booming mobile accessories market, we are currently looking for ‘A’ player to become member of the HK team.
We are now seeking a dynamic, motivated and flexible Logistics Assistant / Administrative Assistant to support our fast-growing Brand and to reinforce our Supply Chain and Logistics functions.
- Participate in day to day logistics operations.
- Prepare, arrange and trace & track international deliveries, re-deliveries, and troubleshoot delivery problems
- Report working status in timely manner
- Handle enquiry from co-working teams
- Coordinate with third-party logistics and service provider(s) to ensure service level
- Review bills, invoices and any related documentation applicable
- Ensure accuracy of all inventories by keeping track of quality, quantity, stock levels and delivery schedules
- Import / Export declaration
- Other ad hoc logistics and shipping tasks as required
- Diploma/Associate Degree/Degree in Logistics, Supply Chain, Business Administration or related background
- A minimum of 1 year related experience, either in international complex distribution, FMCG and/or manufacturing environment
- Fresh graduate with relevant internship experience will also be considered
- Fluent English and Cantonese (writing and speaking)
- Good communication skills to be able to interact with different level of the organization
- Organized and high attention to details
- Self-motivated and able to work with minimum supervision
- Good-problem solving and interpersonal skills
- Excellent skills in Microsoft Excel essential – Experience with SAP is a strong advantage
- Flexible, multi-tasking and able to work under pressure
+852 2294 7710