Sector: Beauty & Cosmetics, Clothing / Textile / Garment / Accessories
Maintain and grow our client's suppliers and products database to ensure the company's best buying activity. Follow up productions to maintain our client's reputation of quality and timely delivery.
1) Product development
- Analyze the sales' briefs before sending them to the factory for quotation and / or sampling (most suitable material / style construction)
- Send clear briefs to the suppliers for sampling and / or quotation
- Keep track of the samples to make sure they are received and sent on time. Product database update
- Check the samples to make sure they follow our requirements. Find solutions if they don't (technical or material changes / improvements…)
- Communicate directly with the sales person in charge to follow up the project.
- Analyze the quotations received from the suppliers.
- Compare the quotations with others received for the same project or similar product in the past to recommend the most suitable one to your manager.
- Negotiate the prices
- Prepare the price lists to be sent to the sales with P&L recommendations.
- Systematically negotiate the prices once an order is confirmed before sending the PO.
3) Production follow up & shipping
- Send the PO once an order is confirmed.
- Communicate directly with the sales person in charge for any matter related to the order.
- Follow up productions: keep track of bulk materials, PP samples, validation whenever possible
- Find solutions when we meet any problems during production
- Make sure the production is up to quality standards.
- Prepare the inspection schedule. Conduct inspection in factories (on line or pre-shipment) by yourself or third party
- Coordinate logistics
- Source new products and suppliers to enlarge product categories and partner factories
- Source new styles during factory visit and fairs to enlarge product database
Excellent time organization
Good written and oral communication skills
Able to multi-task and work under pressure
+852 2294 7705