Our client is a global customer experience agency servicing premium and luxury brands.
The company specializes in capturing and analyzing experience feedback across all customer touchpoints as well as the retail teams, with a defined action plan and continuous follow up.
They are now looking for an Operations Manager.
In this position, based in Hong Kong and reporting to the Country Manager, you are in charge of timely execution of fieldwork for the local, regional and international missions of your Business Unit, with key responsibilities
- To manage a team of Operations Executives and Validation Executives located in Hong Kong and Guangzhou.
- To work on a large-scale development of the Hong Kong database, enhance strategies locally and regionally.
- To ensure adherence to the company policies on business conduct/ethics when servicing clients.
- To maintain excellent communications and reporting to Key Accounts team and Business Support departments.
- To forecast and manage the timely assignment and execution of fieldwork as per company standards, specific mission/client requirements and project schedule.
- To ensure the quality of the field surveys, their timely collection and electronic submission.
- To manage the timely validation of the field surveys by elaborating a strategy based on the Business Unit Operations resources and the projects forecast.
- To maintain good professional relationships with your Customer Experience Evaluators and Global Operations Support and to timely handle complaints and feedback in a true spirit of cooperation, team work and customer satisfaction.
University Degree in Management or Marketing, Master’s Degree preferred
Experience: 3-5 years among an Operations Team.
- Excellent organization skills
- Master Excel software
- Ability to quickly adapt in a challenging and multicultural environment
- Excellent communications skills in English, Traditional and Simplified Chinese
+852 2294 7705