Sector: Consulting, Luxury
Our client is a globally ranked Top 10 research and consulting firm for premium & luxury brands. With offices across the Asia Pacific region we work with some of the world’s leading premium brands. Providing a suite of data, research and consulting solutions to boost their market share and help them succeed in a hypercompetitive marketplace.
Working across a portfolio of clients and engagements with Luxury and Premium brands in the region with a core focus on business issues around consumers and markets:
· Work with research teams on proposal design and winning presentations/creative client pitches
· Manage key client relationships through executing successful projects working with key stakeholders
· To work across verticals with a focus on qualitative, digital and quantitative engagements with a core ability to solve business problems that result in increasing market share for clients
· Working with the Associate Director/Senior research manager for research materials design and implementation, including assisting in writing research reports/proposals and managing projects within budget and timeline.
· Report writing and presentation creation including client recommendations and conducting workshops, with the ability to work independently under pressure.
· To ensure that projects are resourced and implemented correctly, to the satisfaction of the client, within budget and on time.
· Highly adaptable and flexible to be able to work with fast paced teams and regional structures.
Skills and Experience
Bachelor/Master's at least 5 years of industry experience in a professional services firm with experience and exposure in at least one of these areas: marketing, consulting, consumer insights, research, project management, and analytics.
· Advanced applied statistical analysis skills
· Ability to manage portfolio and take ownership of projects and multi task under pressure
· Able to work across various industries with a key focus on premium brands,
· Self-driven, passionate and results focussed with strong problem solving skills
· Ability to consult with clients and be creative in reporting
· Excellent written & verbal communication and presentation skills
· Strong computer skills in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
· Strong team player mentality and superior customer servicing skills
· Business development and consultative selling experience beneficial
· motivated and with high integrity with willingness to travel in the region and work remotely where needed
+852 2294 7705