MEMBERS' PRIVILEGES BENEFITS
- FOOD & BEVERAGES OFFERS
- 10% food and beverage discount (Mon – Sun) at The Grill and Waterfall Bar.
- 10% food and beverage discount (Mon – Thu) at Tiffin, Kaetsu, Grand Café and Grissini.
- 15% food and beverage discount (Mon – Sun) at Waterfall Bar and Champagne Bar
- 15% food and beverage discount (Mon – Fri) at The Grill, One Harbour Road and Grand Hyatt Steakhouse.
- 15% food and beverage discount (Mon –Thu) at Tiffin, Kaetsu, Grand Café and Grissini
For table reservations, please call +852 2584 7722
- SPA OFFER
15% Plateau Spa A La Carte treatment discount with a minimum spending of HK$900 (Monday – Sunday)
For reservation, please call +852 2584 7688
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The above offer is valid until 30 December 2019
- Advance reservation is required.
- French Chamber members must present their membership card upon patronising the outlets.
- Grissini is closed for renovation from June to September 2019 (Please check Grand Hyatt’s website for latest update).
- The offer cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- The offer applies to 2 to 12 diners. Only one offer can be used per table.
- The offer is not applicable for special events, banquets, meetings, weddings, private events, take away services, private room charges, room service, tobacco and cigars, corkage, ticket sales, special menus, special promotional items as defined by hotel.
- The offer cannot be used on all public holidays, eves of public holidays, 1 January, 4-7, 14 February, 4-5, 19-21, 30 April, 1, 12-13 May, 6-7, 16, 30 June, 1 July, 9-14, 30 September, 1, 6-7 October, 22, 24-26, 31 December 2019.
- Grand Hyatt Hong Kong reserves the right to amend the above conditions or withdraw the offer at any time without prior notice.
GRAND HYATT HONG KONG
Located along the prime waterfront on Hong Kong Island, Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is directly connected to the Hong Kong Convention and Exhibition Centre and is only minutes away from the business and shopping areas.
Unwind in one of the newest guestroom or suite among the deluxe hotels in Hong Kong, our renovated guestrooms have been designed to blend the traditional and modern in an elegant, residential style, anchored by a sense of Hong Kong’s oriental heritage and contemporary outlook. The hotel also features 22 highly flexible event venues.
Grand Hyatt Hong Kong is home to nine acclaimed restaurants and bars offering a range of authentic cuisines. An extensive range of leisure facilities is available including Plateau Spa, a 50-metre outdoor heated pool, 24-hour fitness studios and more.